-> For each of the first 20 people to comment "BUTTS" to this journal, I will feature one of their characters. I'll also tell you what I like about them.
-> If you comment, please do the same in your journal, putting the tagger on in the first slot. The idea of this is not to get a free feature, it is to spread art around for everyone!
1. I still really like him the most though Nolan is really close in your lovely little series gosh. :0 I just sorta like how he's developed a bit, and he seems a bit tougher after dealing with his friend and everything? or maybe that is just me, haha. I also like his design being really simple to understand and none of the colors clash or anything. <:
2. Interesting little idea behind him. <: And he really suits it and golly he is really adorable. :0 I wish I could see more of him really, haha.
3. I actually really like Charlie, mostly because he isn't overly flashy for a guy form a steampunk sorta world. :0 He also isn't as stuck-up as I see most steampunk-type characters, so that is a bonus. <:
4. I'm sorry she is my favorite because Rubixen is a neat name to me and she is so cute and tries really hard klfsdja
5. Pink and Green are really special to me because you were among the first to talk to me in cursed, really! ;u; That and I have wanted to do something for Motley and Mort but gahhhh I forget to >8Y
6. Ruby's also the first one I have seen from you
7. :andremartind: THIS WAS HARD TO PICK BETWEEN DDAWG AND AMELIA BUT DAWG WON OUT. Mostly because of his situation, as well as his general attitude is really funny. <: And that he isn't much of a thinker outside of killing, without being crazy is a nice touch to me. :0
8. This is tough to decide on, too. ;1 But I really like the idea of using fire because most kinda jump for water. :Y The details also line up with his personality, which is really nice! <:
9. I'll be honest, I couldn't find anything that seemed like a reference to me. ;1 that and i only speak english and german for that i apologize but i really like this owl <:
(starting with ten :0)